Monday, March 28, 2011

Newbie Lifeline Blog Challenge

Reposted from here.


Challenge #1, The Video Challenge
To join me in the video challenge – read and join Pat Flynn’s challenge. Then let me know you have joined and I will also feature your video and your site here. doubling the links to your YouTube videos.
I know there were a lot of you that said that doing video was one thing you wanted to accomplish this year. This is your chance to get that done.

The video challenge ends on April 30th at midnight MST. Everyone that entered will be included on a post by May 15th.

Benefits – Your video online. Exposure and back links to your video and YouTube Channel.

If you need an extra boost check out the video series over at Keith Davis’s blog, eSpeaking. The series started this week with the outstanding post by Paul Wolfe, “Surfing The Video Wave.”
Also to help you with this challenge, I have written a guide for doing Screencast video. This is the method I have been using to record my video for Pat’s challenge.
Email me a request and I will send you my report. Or subscribe below.

Challenge #2, The Headline Blog Challenge

This next challenge is one that all of you can easily participate in.
2. Read the whole post so you do not miss just how fast your fabulous headline can become irrelevant. And so you can see the winning headlines of his challenge.
3. Write your winning headline and a post to back up your headline.
4. In your post link to my original challenge post“Speedlinking To Blog Challenges and My Challenge.”
If you are posting on another platform be sure to shoot me an email me with your entry.
5. My list of entries. You link to my post will notify me of your entry. I will visit your site and make put you on my list for the judges.
6. Time frame. You have until midnight April 30th, MST to write your post.
7. Judgement. The list of entries will be given to the judges. Each judge will pick 3 winners. Then that list will be narrowed down to a first, second and third place.
8. The Judges. There are three judges. Each judge markets to different groups on the Internet. On Monday, look for an introduction of each Judge and what they bring to this blog challenge.
9. Announcement. All entries will be listed here on May 11th. This way everyone will have a link to their post. And the winners will be announced.

First place winner will receive a Roku HD playerThis is my favorite video streaming devise. I do not watch much TV but when I do, it is nice to get a movie direct from NetFlix.

Second place winner will receive a set of Logitech USB headphonesThese are the headphones I use to record my Screencast Videos.

Third place winner will receive a copy of “Hypnotic Writing“  by famous copywriter, Joe Vitale. You will love this book Joe is a copywriting genius.

Whew! I hope I covered everything. If you have any questions be sure to ask.
Good luck,
Sheila
P.S. Stop back on Monday to meet the Judges.
P.S.S. You ready for a blog challenge? The video challenge? and the headline challenge?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your site is going well. I won't be doing anything other than A to Z in April, but now I know where to come to get future Blog event fixes.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to take some work, but I'm hoping it works out!

    ReplyDelete