Friday, March 25, 2011

The April A to Z Challenge!


Are you ready for the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge?

I know that some of you are ready because you've told me.   Others of you may be thinking about it and I'm hoping that today's post will get you to thinking a bit harder about it.   And then some of you may be thinking, "What's a Blogging From A to Z Challenge anyway?"

This challenge started last year to celebrate my reaching the 200 follower mark.  I had no idea that it would take off as well as it did in the short lead time I had in 2010.  Nearly 100 bloggers participated last year with many more keeping up with the progress.  In the end most of the participants were very satisfied with having been a part of the challenge.




2 comments:

  1. Site looks good! Thanks for putting A to Z as your premiere event announcement. Good luck with this as I think it provides a useful service.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a work in progress, so it's likely to change a little, but I think it's important to have! :)

    ReplyDelete